(1) The volatility of the feed flavor, the feed flavor has a certain volatility to attract the animal to eat, but if stored for too long, it will lose its proper flavor, because some aroma components are easily oxidized when exposed to light or oxygen. It causes the smell of corruption and causes the aroma to deteriorate. Therefore, when storing the flavor, it should be protected from light. After mixing with the feed, it should not be stored for a long time and used up as soon as possible.
(2) Temperature With the increase of temperature, the aroma emission is accelerated, the persistence of the aroma is poor, and the dosage is appropriately increased in the hot season. As the temperature is lowered, the aroma is slower and the aroma is more durable, and the amount can be appropriately reduced. When using the flavoring agent, it should be used reasonably according to the instructions for use of the product, and the feeding test can be carried out under certain conditions.
(3) Humidity The high ambient humidity is not conducive to the aroma emission, and the external manifestation is insufficient aroma, and the amount of addition is appropriately increased in the wet rainy season.
(4) Considering the effectiveness of adding flavors, various animals and hobbies at different stages vary. The choice of flavors should never be based on human preference. Pigs that people like do not necessarily like them. For example, young mammals have a sweet taste for milk, prefer fish smell and organic sourness. But big pigs like fruity aromas. Therefore, the added flavor should be determined according to the characteristics of the pig’s preference.
(5) When selecting feed ingredients, some raw materials containing high toxic and harmful substances are often accompanied by bad tastes such as bitterness, cockroaches, spicy and numbness. When formulating formulas, they must be selected, treated and restricted, otherwise the flavors will face double Influence cannot effectively play its role.
(6) Feed mildew, moldy feed and flavoring not only can not cover up, but also increase the bad mildew odor due to the volatilization of aroma components, the spoiled oily taste in the feed is easy to use under the scent The volatilization increases. So don’t try to mask the spoilage and the mildewed feed with flavors to lure the animals to eat.
(7) The use of feed flavors should pay attention to the role of other raw materials, should avoid direct contact between the fragrance and minerals, drugs, alkaline substances (such as sodium bicarbonate, choline chloride), etc. The secondary powder is pre-diluted (10 times) to protect the flavor aroma in the feed. Sweeteners tend to offset each other by acidulants, and sour and salty agents do not easily cancel each other out. However, if the feed contains more fat, glucose, and nucleotides, the aroma of the flavoring agent can be stabilized and the effect of the flavoring agent can be increased.
In short, there are many types of feed flavors, and the appropriate amount of feed flavor can be adjusted by repeated flavoring tests, depending on the production environment, product composition, animal preference, etc., to prevent too little or too much The added consequences of the addition.